Maximum control, maximum safety.
The key objectives at Abelan are to search for quality and respect for the food hygiene and safety standards. All of our employees are trained to follow these standards strictly.
To comply with our objectives, we perform continuous quality controls that guarantee the conformity of all our packaging to the demands of the food industry, with regards to materials and articles that are intended to come into direct contact with food.
Our checks are based on:
• Quality controls on raw materials and finished products.
• Identification and traceability of every packaging series.
• Bacteriological controls for production lines and finished products.
• Regular assessment of quality controls by the management.
• Implementation of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) approach.
• Control of non-conforming products.
Compliance with standards and certifications:
• Consistent and controlled quality (BS EN ISO 9001; 2000 and 14001:2004).
• Certificates in good manufacturing practices for food packaging, FEFCO/ESBO GMP.